I’m fortunate enough to be off to NYC next week to attend AdTech NYC 2009. I attended AdTech SFO earlier in the year and found it hugely beneficial, mainly in terms of getting a wider perspective on digital trends from the USA from both leading advertisers and major agencies.
Sessions I’m attending include:
- Opening Keynote with Sir Martin Sorrell (WPP) 2010: What’s coming down the line
- Defining the New Media Currency—How to Bring Traditional Media Metrics Online, Or Should We?
- The Modern Agency
- Advertising Operations in the Digital Age: How to Build, Scale and Leverage a Next Generation AdOps System
- The New Consumer Funnel: Engagement Mapping and the Death of the Last Click Reporting Standard
- Marketing 3.0—Building Great Brands in the Digital Age
- TV 3.0: Reach + Targetability—The Promise of Addressable Advertising
- Keynote: Jonathan Miller, Chief Digital Officer, Chairman and CEO, Digital Media Group, News Corporation
- The Rise of the Audience Marketplace
- Digital Branding: Measuring the Effectiveness of Online Brand Advertising
- The Twitter Effect: Leveraging Twitter to Drive Brand Engagement and Bottom-Line Results
- Creative Showcase I: Going Beyond Digital—Contagious Ideas That Change the Conversation
- Creative Showcase II: Cool Stuff—That Works!
I hope to post interesting updates and views from each day, stay tuned if you are interested or as always drop me an email & I’ll send an update or session pack if I get one.