I’m lucky enough to currently be in San Francisco, eagerly awaiting the kick-off of SFO AdTech for 2009.
The thing I’m most excited about is seeing & hearing new ideas on digital performance marketing and general new on-line trends from North America, the biggest and most progressive digital country. Hopefully I’ll come back with a head full of new ideas & perspectives, ready to challenge the status quo even more, and yes beyond just Search Marketing.
I’m most interested in seeing:
- Jason Kilar, CEO of Hulu – Advertising’s User Revolution in the Digital Age
- Media Boot Camp Power Session: The Modern Agency
- Media Boot Camp Power Session: Marketing Effectiveness—Improving Accountability and Returns to Impact Business Performance
- Media Boot Camp: Know Thy Customer: Hard Data + Fresh Insights
- Fear, Love and Advertising with Steve Hayden from Ogilvy Worldwide
- TV 3.0: Reach + Targetability–The Promise of Addressable Advertising
- Content Marketing Strategies: How to Leverage Social Media to Exponentially Grow Your Audience and Bottom Line
- Media Boot Camp: Search + Display–Moving Beyond the Brand vs. Direct Response Model
If anyone is interested, let me know. I’ll be posting updates over the next few days and if you are interested will make notes, content available.